Abstract: The horizon for an universal standard of cyber-economics, digital transaction finance, administrative electronic bigdata on the internet and intranet, and paperless digital works for international business throughout the world.
The digitization of the economy is one of the most critical issues of our time. Digital technologies has transformed businesses and peoples life, and will continue to do so in the future. Here it is about digital economics and how the digital economy influences markets, the digital society and organizations. We learn about how Internet, sharing economy, social networks, BigData and mobile communications change global businesses and how to create value for humans and enterprises in the digital society.
Basic grasp consists of two parts:
1) Basic theory in digital economics, including: value creation models, digital business models and market regulations.
2) Digital economics in context, and how the digital economy influences societies, environment, poverty, privacy, strategy, financial operations and city development.
Visitor to this site gain:
1) To get knowledge in digital economics.
2) To get knowledge on how the digital economy influences its surroundings.
1) To perform an analysis of a value network.
2) To perform an analysis and to construct a business model.
3 To be able to write an independent program within a specialized interest using their skills in Data Science or BigData.
created and under developed for all nations by
Professor Dr. David A. T. P., Ph.D., Sc.D., Sophy Investments